Fenix Forgeries by Allen Ye Printmaker – Renaissance Replica Prints by Allen Ye Printmaker
Fenix Forgeries makes Renaissance woodcuts and engravings re-made as block prints, serigraphs, and giclée prints. Allen’s 52nd year restoring a wide variety of images from museum collections.
- Earthly Delights, a Medieval illumination issued as a limited edition linoleum block print, hand colored.
- Rabbit Hunters, a Renaissance print restored and colored giclée print.
- Holly, a Renaissance woodcut, restored and colored giclée print.
- Foolscap Map, 16th Century. The world in the head of a fool, giclée print.
- Rhinoceros, woodcut by Durer, re-made as a serigraph print from a hand-cut stencil
You can find us:
on the web at Fenix Forgeries
Facebook at Allen Ye Printmaker
Twitter at Fenix Forgeries
Instagram at Allen Ye Printmaker